Jumat, 29 Oktober 2010

Japan to Japan!!

がんばります
~Ganbarimasu!!


I want to once visit to Japan, because the beauty of the city and because the Japanese were more advanced, they have high self-awareness to discipline.

I'd love to sit under the cherry blossoms to enjoy the scenery of the Fuji's mountain, while eating Onigiri ~ yah fist rice japanese style ehehe;D


"Onigiri is a rice meal compacted while still warm
so that is triangular, round, or like the sack of rice."

now I am again trying to improve my english. I wish could follow JENESYS program, a representative of an exchange student to japan ~ aaaaaa hopefully with the program that I can visit to Japan that the first time.

oh, yes I almost forgot I was obsessed with this program, because the older sister of my classes last year representing an exchange student to Japan. Her name's Novia Anggraeni. I called her as sist. Rein. So I asked for advice and finally she gave opinion for follow JENESYS. Thanks for your opinion sist. Rein:))

I also love Takoyaki. ~ Yah Takoyaki is a Japanese snack food commonly made traditionally by Japanese families in the home.


The shape is round like a meatball, because it is also called Japanese grilled meatballs (Tako = octopus, yaki = grilled) for how to make it not fried in oil that much, but baked in a mold half circle and then reversed so that the shape of turning full circle.

I'm just eager to japan ~ aaaaaaa
Japan !! wait me!!
I came to Japan ;D

3 komentar:

  1. well, it isn't JYNESYS but JENESYS
    that you need to prepare and fulfill the requirements are improve your English skill, you have to perform the traditional culture when the selection goes round to culture and art, learn lil' bit politic and nation knowledge although about indonesian itself or japan.
    i hope you'll through it..

    BalasHapus
  2. ohh, i was wrong ~ehhe i mean that;P
    Well I'll improve it all
    thnks also for your comment sist;D

    BalasHapus